Terms and Conditions
Your contract is with Luna Yoga & Health, registered at 28 Lovedon Lane, Kings Worthy Winchester, SO23 7NU, director Lorna Chapman, and is referred to as “Luna Yoga & Health”, “we”, “our” or “us” in this contract. A binding contract is only entered into when payment for class has been received and confirmed by us.
2. Class structure and payment
All classes and workshops are subject to the following terms:
2.1 Classes and workshops organised by us must be paid for in full and in advance of the start date.
2.2 Payments for missed sessions are non-refundable. It is sometimes possible to transfer to an alternative class, according to the following terms:
- The substitution of classes is subject to availability and at our discretion.
- A missed class may only be substituted by an alternative session if we are notified by email 24 hours in advance.
2.3 If you choose to buy half-term block of classes, this is valid only for the term in question; no refunds are given if all sessions are not attended. Under certain extenuating circumstances, an extension may be given to carry a maximum of two classes over to the following term. This is entirely at our discretion.
2.4 If you book a place on a class or block of classes and subsequently cancel, the following refund policy will be applied:
- More than 14 days before the start of the course: 100% refund, minus a 10% administration fee.
- 14 days or less before the start of the course: non refundable.
2.5 If you book onto a class that is subsequently cancelled by us, we will endeavour to reschedule the session – either in person or via Zoom – or a full refund will be provided.
2.6 We reserve the right to change an in-person class to a Zoom session with a minimum of 24 hours notice. This may occur if the teacher were forced to isolate, or if the law dictates forbids indoor group gatherings.
All prices advertised or quoted are per person in pounds sterling unless otherwise shown and are subject to change until the booking is concluded.
4. Exclusion of liabilities
We take care to provide quality yoga classes by a qualified and experienced qualified teacher.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in good health before taking yoga classes, and to seek medical advice where necessary.
The yoga teacher is not medically trained and therefore not qualified to give medical advice. Therefore, any advice given should be qualified by a medical practitioner.
We aim to provide the best quality yoga training possible. If you have any complaints about your class, please contact us as soon as possible.
This contract is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
8. Data Protection Policy
Registered Company Address:
Luna Yoga & Health
28 Lovedon Lane
Luna Yoga & Health is the trading name of Lorna Chapman
- Enquiries from non-customers – message, name and email address – received via our website or by email – held for up to a year, and used to answer query and follow up.
- Mailing list – name and email address – populated by people registering on our website, or opting in on an enquiry form. People completing a health declaration are added to the mailing list so they can be kept in touch with class information, but all mailings have opt out link – indefinitely, but opt out link on each mailing.
- Health and registration forms from students – name, contact details and health information – completed via email or in class – used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Attendance registers – data collected in class – used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Notes on classes and sessions – data collected in class – used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Emails – sent from clients and non clients. Important messages are saved in our filing system, otherwise emails retained for up to two years.
- Payment data, excluding card information which we do not receive at any time. Received via accounting and banking systems, and saved for at least seven years for accounting and tax obligations.
- Website cookies set automatically by our software. We do not knowingly access these or pass to third parties.
- Except where required by law, we do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists.
- Information held by Luna Yoga & Health Luna Yoga & Health may be shared, on a need-to basis, with other teachers, for example, if they are covering a class.
For any queries regarding Data Protection, please get in touch with us.